Website Sunbelt Management Associates
This Florida community, less than 45 minutes from Jacksonville, seeks 2 Board Certified Family Practice Physicians for a Faculty position. This position is for the residency program at the hospital for their nearly 20 resident program. You must have experience and competence in teaching and patient care. The faculty is responsible for the care of the patients. You must have a Florida license or be able to obtain one. Once a week you will need to work at one of their rural clinics.
Core faculty responsibilities will include, but is not limited to, the below:
• Didactic teaching – the core faculty will present the most of the educational conferences with contributions from other family medicine academic and community faculty members or specialist faculty members as appropriate
• Clinical supervision of residents in both inpatient and outpatient settings
• Participation in scholarly activity
• Learner remediation as required and directed by the program director
• Teaching of medical students
This Florida community is less than 45 minutes from Jacksonville. With a population of 1.3 million people, a low cost of living, high quality of life and wonderful climate, our region is one of the few places in the United States that is experiencing a growing population of young professionals; and trailing spouses are in luck because Forbes ranked Jacksonville in the “Top 10 Best U.S. Cities to Find a Job.” Jacksonville was ranked in the top 10 of Mobility magazine’s “Best Cities for Relocating Families.” Families are able to choose from a variety of top-ranked K – 12 schools and excellent colleges and universities for their children. Northeast Florida is known for its outdoor recreation opportunities, featuring 90 miles of beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic St. Johns River.