This North Carolina Medical Group and Cancer Center, less than 2 hours from Raleigh and the coastline, seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gynecologic Oncologist. You must be Board Certified in OB/GYN and fellowship trained in gynecologic oncology from the board of OB/GYN. You must also have Robotic competency sufficiently documented to obtain hospital privileges.
- You will be Employed by the Medical Group and will have incentive based productivity and quality initiatives
- Cancer services include medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, benign and malignant hematologists, surgical oncologists, gynecology oncologist, interventional radiology, hematology oncology fellowship program, and more
- They have 2 Da Vinci robots (Xi and Si), Gamma Knife, a Cyber Knife and a full spectrum of radiology services
- Clinical trials program
- You will have privileges at a level 1 trauma center with over 900 beds
- The Cancer Center is expanding and will have over 95 inpatient rooms with almost 50 of those being surgical beds, over 55 infusion areas and multidisciplinary clinics that will include a women’s center, multiple linear accelerators.
- They will offer a Competitive salary and benefits package
The Cancer Center is affiliated with a School of Medicine.
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
This North Carolina community, less than 2 hours from Raleigh and the coastline, is a fast growing urban center that has a population of nearly 90,000. They are nationally recognized in arts, theater and music entertainment for the entire family. The community has mild winters and all four seasons which makes it ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. They have an extensive Parks & Recreation Department that has 20+ parks, a 3+ mile greenway, an outdoor amphitheater and a dynamic schedule of camps and classes suitable for all ages. Housing here is very affordable with excellent schools – both public and private. You can also enjoy multiple shopping and dining opportunities including national chains and locally-owned stores and restaurants.