We screening for an additional pediatrician physician to join a large well established busy pediatric practice with easy access of fifty minutes to Raleigh proper.
- Large pediatric practice seeks a hardworking, dedicated Pediatrician who has a strong passion for providing quality care to join their collegial, patient focused practice.
- Four Day Work Week- incoming physician can expect to work a 4 day work week which will be rotated evenly amongst the physicians so each physician will see a mix of sick and well patients as well as enjoy different time off.
- Excellent Office Set up & Support Staff-of 20 exam rooms (1 trauma room and 6 sick patient rooms in a dedicated hallway and 13 well/sick rooms in a separate side of the office), a behavioral health wing, well infant hall and waiting room, sick patient waiting room, well patient waiting room, lab, vaccine station, case manager, front desk staff, 6 to 8 physicians, 1 nurse practitioner, 1 psychologist, 1 social worker, LPNs, and medical assistants.
- Physicians share a call rotation of 1:8. There are two dedicated hospitalists who take 50% of the weekend call and 60% of the weekday call. There is a centralized phone triage during office hours.
- EMR system utilized is GE Centricity and the hospital is transitioning to EPIC
- Candidate Specifications- Board certified (or eligible) pediatrician, MD or DO; Experienced physicians and residents will be considered.
- This partnership track job opportunity will offer the incoming physician with a base salary and excellent benefit package.
Come live and work in a community that offers a little of everything. Our community will offer you Country living, an economically redeveloped downtown, collegial social and medical community, with easy access to Raleigh proper.