Website jobs4physician Sunbelt Management Associates

Recruiting and Retaining the Right Physician for over 20 years


North Carolina community, outside of Charlotte, seeks a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician for a hospital employed opportunity. Position will be about 70% inpatient ICU and the other 30% outpatient clinic as well as hospital consults. You will be joining 3 other physicians with a 4th joining soon, 2 Physician Assistants and 1 Nurse Practitioner. There will be limited call.

They will offer a nice compensation package that will include full benefits, a moving allowance, CME, and the option for loan repayment.

The community is located in the Charlotte region of Western North Carolina. They have easy access to the Blue Ridge Mountains. The area offers an abundance of recreational and cultural options. An active YMCA system and an active Recreation Department. In addition, charming specialty shops abound throughout the quaint downtown areas of the region. This community also offers an emphasis on the Arts Symphony, Art Museum, Community Theater, Science Center with Aquarium and Planetarium. With excellent schools “ high test scores. Designated an All-America City and Most Livable Place to Live. Abundant recreation “ boating and water sports on nearby Lake, golf country clubs, hiking, skiing, cycling, etc And just a short drive away, other nationally known stores are conveniently located to complete your shopping experience. The location offers plenty of fun and entertaining attractions. Hiking, fishing, swimming and boating are all accessible activities. The Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Hornets

SMA545-0454 2/28/17