Website Sunbelt Management Associates
This North Carolina community, less than 2 hours from Raleigh and the coastline, seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible Stroke Neurologist. This will be to join a school of medicine in their Neurology division. They do prefer a Neurologist with vascular neurology fellowship training or experience treating stroke patients, but fellowship training is not required.
Visas are ok.
- Hospital privileges at the Medical Center (a 900+bed certified stroke center and level 1 trauma center)
- Join a team of 10+ neurologists
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities as well as teaching responsibilities
- Tenure track or fixed term tracks are available
- They have over 1000 stroke admissions per year
- 7+bed NSICU and a Neurointensivist program
- Nurse practitioner and physician assistant support
- Excellent benefit and relocation packages
This North Carolina community, less than 2 hours from Raleigh and the coastline, is a fast growing urban center that has a population of nearly 90,000. They are nationally recognized in arts, theater and music entertainment for the entire family. The community has mild winters and all four seasons which makes it ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. They have an extensive Parks & Recreation Department that has 20+ parks, a 3+ mile greenway, an outdoor amphitheater and a dynamic schedule of camps and classes suitable for all ages. Housing here is very affordable with excellent schools – both public and private. You can also enjoy multiple shopping and dining opportunities including national chains and locally-owned stores and restaurants.